Lesson Sample PDF’s
How to Apply: If you are excited about the opportunity to inspire and educate students through on-demand video lessons, we encourage you to apply. Please submit your resume along with a self-tape lesson video.
- Select one of the two lesson samples provided below.
- Record a video of yourself teaching the selected lesson. In this self-tape video, we are looking for up to be engaging while effectively delivering the material. While it is recommended to use a whiteboard, it is not required.
- Ensure that your video is clear, well-lit, and demonstrates your teaching abilities effectively.
- Keep in mind that the objective of the lesson is to teach the material in an engaging and understandable way without making the video too long. Please note that the lesson video should be no longer than 15 minutes.
- Upload your video to a video-sharing platform (e.g., YouTube, Vimeo,) as an unlisted or private video. Make sure the video is accessible via a link.
- Email your resume and video link to email@example.com.
Lesson A – Sequences
Lesson B – Even and Odd Numbers